Hello once again!

Since you were last here, there may have been new updates, messages or notices that may have been added. Dont forget to leave any comments at anytime or even just an email address where others can contact you. Use this site as our way to post messages....













Re-union dinner will be held -

Thank you, Michelle michelle.janes@kellstrom.com



**** If you have your own website and would like to advertise it here, please send me the link and I will put it onto our blog ****





Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1984 - 1989 25yr Re-Union in 2012

Hi all, I was asked to organise the each re-union every 5 years. I will in between organise dinner nights for those who want to catch up more often than 5 years.

This years re-union at St Marys Band Club was cancelled due to lack of interest and communication. I have kept the 6th October date but the re-union will now be a dinner at your own expense at 'The Ming Asian Restuarant' in Penrith Panthers at 6.30pm.
The next dinner night is on the 16th February 2013 at Vicary's Winery, Northern Road, Luddenham. The cost is $52pp but a deposit of $25pp must be paid now but no later than 15th Jan to ensure you have a seat on our table. Please contact Vicary's direct to pay your deposit but then email me to let me know you have paid your deposit and you will be attending.
Thanks.

No comments: